Frequently Asked Questions
- How many Continuing Education Unit credits am I able to receive from the three courses?
We offer a total of four hours of Continuing Education Units. You can earn two CEU’s for passing the test based on the self study module titled “Taking the Provocholine Challenge.” You can also earn 1 CEU for passing each of the tests based on our training videos titled “Mixing Methacholine Dilutions for Bronchoprovocation Challenge Testing” and “Performing a Methacholine Challenge Test.”
- Is there a cost for access to the course content or to earn the CEU credits?
No, Methapharm provides the three courses listed above as a courtesy for our customers and those interested in more information about testing.
- What is considered a passing grade for each of the three courses?
Each test requires a score of 75% or higher to be considered a passing grade. At the completion of the test you will be notified of your testing score and if you passed.
- Can I take the test again if I do not pass the test on the first try?
Yes, you can take the test as many times as you would like.
- How do I get my credits if I pass the test(s)?
If you are member of the AARC, and provide your number when creating your login, we will register those credits on your behalf. If you are not an AARC member, you would need to contact your governing body to verify that these courses will be recognized.
- How do I get a copy of the certificate if I pass the test(s)?
A personalized certificate is automatically generated upon the successful completion of each of the tests. To access your certificate(s) you will need to be logged in, select the “My Certificate” heading and the icons for your certificate(s) will be displayed on the right side of the page. If you require the certificate in a different language, please contact us directly.
- If I have taken the tests previously and received the CEU credits, can I take the test again and reapply for the credits?
The AARC will allow you to apply these CEU credits once per calendar year. With regard to reapplying for CEU credits with your governing body, each Country is different and you will need to check with them directly.